5 cent Architect all over the news.

>> Wednesday, February 4, 2009




I first heard of John Arthur early January on a high rated television network. A month later he is on my local newstation ( there a little behind). Nether the less this young guy had one of those ideas that seemed so easy and practical but no one had done before. We're all sitting at home or working our none related jobs and complaining about how bad the economy is on our chosen professions... but than again look at John he found a way. I wonder what I can do to strike big on the idea department.The guy isn't even AIA he is an intern architect as so I'm I. He has a website if you like to see how John Arthur Morefield stroke big on the idea department just by charging 5 cents for his time click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Because everything you own needs a home.........